Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redneckpunk

Thread: Here kitty kitty!!

Re: Here kitty kitty!!

Quote Originally Posted by HastingsIsland View Post
    Dan just careful about parking on the rio blanco road first bridge. A bunch of no parking signs but people drive off the road to the edge by rocks. If a cop does roll in like I've heard of before it might be a warning or a ticket lol but I have fished there 3 times with no luck but another guy there told me about the cops or sheriff coming down there every do often. He also said he goes there alot do there's got to be fish. How bout that Buckley cove place by brookside? Is that any good
    I fish buckley cove for black bass I catch small cats there but im looking for something bigger.... They our there thO

Here kitty kitty!!

Dan just careful about parking on the rio blanco road first bridge. A bunch of no parking signs but people drive off the road to the edge by rocks. If a cop does roll in like I've heard of before it might be a warning or a ticket lol but I have fished there 3 times with no luck but another guy there told me about the cops or sheriff coming down there every do often. He also said he goes there alot do there's got to be fish. How bout that Buckley cove place by brookside? Is that any good

​thanks hopefully ill catch something

Ban Master

Almost forgot, have one of their bacon cheeseburgers, its worth the trip

Ban Master

probably have better luck fishing stripers out there right now. You used to be able to drive the levee road just after the green bridge to the right, I think its Correia Rd, north towards White slough and there were some good spots along there. Also, just before the first bridge turn right on Rio Blanco, about 1/2 mile up is a bridge that crosses a small dead end slough that might produce. Again, haavent done much banking there in years so not sure what access is like anymore.

If you do go all the way out to HH, go into the cafe or store and talk to Sheri if she's working. She can give you the "lowdown" on anything being caught in that area and you're best bet for banking it.

~RNP

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    Might be hard pressed this time of year to find any, at least with any size. Weber Point and the port are good producing areas in the warmer weather.

~RNP
    what do you think about HH off 8mile road? I think you told me you grew up out there...

Ban Master

Might be hard pressed this time of year to find any, at least with any size. Weber Point and the port are good producing areas in the warmer weather.

~RNP

Here kitty kitty!!

Well I get off tommro at 1oclock and want too go chase some cats down...i want too stay in stockton any ideas of where might be a good chance this time of year???