Re: Hot spots for Cat Fishing around the greater Scaramento area.

Quote Originally Posted by fusionstar916 View Post
    Actually haven't been there in a few years. The last time I was there I saw a no fishing, trespassing, hunting, dumping sign put up by the state. I'm talking about the slough and not the main Sacramento river
    Oh those big white boards, yeah that is by the state. I see them on a few stretch around the Sacramento River as well...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_ONE View Post
    Did the land owners put those "No Parking" signs up again? If so...those signs are going to be pulled out again as usual. LOL.
    Actually haven't been there in a few years. The last time I was there I saw a no fishing, trespassing, hunting, dumping sign put up by the state. I'm talking about the slough and not the main Sacramento river

Quote Originally Posted by fusionstar916 View Post
    Knights landing at night if you can handle the mosquitoes with minnows or bluegills. Clarksburg is great but they wont let you fish there any more.
    Did the land owners put those "No Parking" signs up again? If so...those signs are going to be pulled out again as usual. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ampm View Post
    Sutter Bypass between highway 20 and highway 99 overpass, also Collins lake, Knight's Landing, Camp Far West res, and you can catch 'em in the Sac river too.
    Knights landing at night if you can handle the mosquitoes with minnows or bluegills. Clarksburg is great but they wont let you fish there any more.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by co1060 View Post
    Fellas, how's it going? I am new here from the east coast and looking for the hot spots to catch some Cats. I am sure there are other threads on here with some info but I want something that is up to date, not a year or more old..... Any of your helpful info is greatly appreciated!
    Sutter Bypass between highway 20 and highway 99 overpass, also Collins lake, Knight's Landing, Camp Far West res, and you can catch 'em in the Sac river too.

PM sent......

Quote Originally Posted by co1060 View Post
    Fellas, how's it going? I am new here from the east coast and looking for the hot spots to catch some Cats. I am sure there are other threads on here with some info but I want something that is up to date, not a year or more old..... Any of your helpful info is greatly appreciated!
    cant think of any in the sac area but i can think of some good lakes in the east bay area if you want more info pm me

Nothing fellas....... I am sure there are some good spots.... Anyone.. Anyone..

Fish Hot spots for Cat Fishing around the greater Scaramento area.