Law Dog

Re: Downrigger Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggfish View Post
    I spoke to him over the weekend and now he wants to keep the two scotty's and purchase two mag 10's and run two of each on his boat. How much do you want for the mag 10?
    Trade only...sorry
    C U Guys on the Water.........

I spoke to him over the weekend and now he wants to keep the two scotty's and purchase two mag 10's and run two of each on his boat. How much do you want for the mag 10?

Law Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggfish View Post
    My uncle just bought a boat that has two scotty's on it that he wants to swap out for Mag 10's. We are up in Grass Valley but I work in the Sacramento area. Let me know if you still wan to trade and I'll try to get you some pics and more info.
    I'm still interested....PM me some pics & I will do the same...

Quote Originally Posted by schatgun View Post
    I have an electric Cannon Mag 10 downrigger....I'm looking to trade straight across for an electric Scotty Downrigger....The Cannon is in excellent condition & I'm looking for a Scotty in similar condition.

I have 2 electric Scottys & want like my 3rd downrigger to match...I'm OCD like that....

Thnx in advance....
    My uncle just bought a boat that has two scotty's on it that he wants to swap out for Mag 10's. We are up in Grass Valley but I work in the Sacramento area. Let me know if you still wan to trade and I'll try to get you some pics and more info.

Law Dog

Downrigger Trade.

I have an electric Cannon Mag 10 downrigger....I'm looking to trade straight across for an electric Scotty Downrigger....The Cannon is in excellent condition & I'm looking for a Scotty in similar condition.

I have 2 electric Scottys & want like my 3rd downrigger to match...I'm OCD like that....

Thnx in advance....