Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Re: Is there a way to search for new fishing buddi

why not put down your fishing stompin grounds *along with your ''quote or saying........ then people will know where your fishing and you can PM each other to see if you can meet up at a puddle. Just an idea. :

How bout a sniffer roll call and location? Ill go first.........josh,monterey county area. Who are you and where are you guys at ? :-?

Give me a couple of weeks and I think you could be right.

Thanks Mike when we going to hoist a few to your recoverey?

I'm still deciding on whether or not to keep my wife of 45 years. I just might decide to make it permanent.

Thanks for the kind words Oldfisherman. Ya, the wife is always doing little things like that. Bless her heart. I think I'll keep her for another 30yrs, God willing.

Looking forward to more fishing with you this year and meeting/fishing with more great sniffers.

Quote Originally Posted by seefishrun
    Thanks ric1ric. I guess that the old saying "ask and you shall receive" holds true. I've gotten a number of PM's and it looks like I'll be spending some time with some new freinds doing what we love to do, fishing and BS'n. [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]
    Got the link to the stars and will get little stars for a little boat.
    Got to love the wife, she says "what ya doing on the computer" and I reply "Oh just finding out who likes to [smiley=fishing5.gif] She responds with [smiley=cheerleader.gif] "good for you, honey"
    Thanks all, have a wonderful New Year
    I met seefishrun's wife when he and I went fishing last Sunday. She is a super nice lady and even went to the trouble of making a loaf of potato bread for me to take home. I also really enjoyed fishing with seefishrun on his great private lake. It was the best trip that I can recall for a January day. Not only was the fishing great but the company was great as well.

I have to say a big THANK YOU to this board. I did regester a month ago and the responses and PM's have been so very much rewarding. It has been a real eye opener as to the possibility of finding people who care and also want the same as I do. In this day and age when we don't talk to our neighbors or even know their names (for whatever reason) it is too cool to have this venue as a tool to reach out. I hooked up with another FS (for the first time) met at DV and had a great time, fished, talked, eat our grub, talked, shared stories about out kids, life, and a number of other things. Oh, ya, one fish, but that was just and always is be the icing on the cake. Thanks for all the advice and to all the guests, as I was for a couple of years, get on board if you fell the need. It does work.

As for finding fishing buddies in your area i would say put up a post on the hitch hicker board stating you live in tracy and are looking for some new fishing buddies. I have hitch hicked with a lot of great people on this board and must say i had do do the ground work and sometime beg take me fishing the wife is out of town but i made relationships that i will keep even now that i have moved to colorado. So put your self out there budy.

SBF

My hat is off to all those that were there. Thank God I was a little to young by one or two years. My tiime in the service was spent elsewhere. Living in a very small town, we knew everyone who went and who came back and those who did not. (bless them) Thanks for being a "stand up man". Thanks for the invite, sorry it can't workout this week but there is alot of 08 still ahead. Hope all goes well with your father.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast