Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: FISHING WITH ROBERT LONG

Hey Frank, got some photos and that wood thingy for you. Want me to bring them up to the Hell Fest or mail them to you. See you soon.
    Yes Sniffers, Frank and I had a great time fishing and bs-ing, so the hitchhiker board works great.

Robert

Frank you better be careful, they say roe is the gateway bait. Pretty soon you'll be all strung out and drivin to bait shops in seedy parts of towns lookin for a fix.

Dale, I see Frank at least 3 times a week and he never once mentioned this precious red gold. That's OK Stomper gave me the same and I didn't share either.

I have had the pleasure of sharin' one of my seats with Robert on the Delta earlier this year. Robert's a hoot to hang with. Watch out for his killer chili. Even though I like to open up a seat on my rig on occasion, and like Frank, I can always appreciate a well Hitchhiked ride with a fishin' friend from time to time.

ITITIT

NO!......Frank ---- You mean your winning personality needs Salmon Roe to get a ride? ;D Just kidding with ya Frank. I'll take you fishing ... no charge.

Oh no, Stalker, there is no roe left from last year. It's all gone. I made the mistake of taking one of Roberts one-gallon bags of roe on a Delta hitchhiking trip and it disappeared into an unknown cooler. The second trip I did the same thing and the roe disappeared again. Next year I'm bagging the roe in quart bags.

Roe is like an aphrodisiac to some of the Delta fishermen... and having a stash of roe makes hitchhiking the Delta easier. 8-)

So Frank ............what happened to the Salmon Roe? You bait us into this story with a parking lot slight of hand with the Salmon Roe and then you are off to another thrilling tale.
    I assume the Roe is still in the freezer waiting for a late season Salmon trip? Or are you feeding the Bear? ;D

Great post Frank!
    Fishing hunting working sleeping..
    1000+ sturgeon 20000+ stripers
    130+ turkey's. 100+ hogs 300 deer

Frank, You make the salmon roe gift sound like a late night dope deal in a dim lit parking lot.. ;D ;D ;D Great story. You as moderator of the hitchhicker board sets a good example of how it can be done.

My hats off to Robert for having the nerve to meet FF in the parking lot after dark to pass the goods As usual Frank, good story and will become a HH memorable moment in time ;D ;D ;D

Sounds like you guys had a good time Frank [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. 12 hours in a small boat can be real hard sometimes even on the best of friends.

I bet you are glad that Meatloaf took you with he and Robert [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Sounds like you've made a salmon roe deal or 2 in the parking lot before

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast