Re: Working Stiff needs to Fish

Hey LR, good post if you wanna go fishing. I thought I'd reply just becuz it seems nobody else is. I don't normally do the trout/kokanee thing, but there are many on here that do. My best friend "fishguts" is always out there fishing kokanee, matter of fact, last week he drove all the way out to the striper fest to bring me some fresh meat that his son had filled' that day! (not to sure on spelling of filleted?- too many wobbleys tonight?". Anyway, shoot him a "pm" and tell him FishnRN told you to do so, and see what happens? Tell him I said to take you fishing and that I'm ready to go as soon as he is!!!!
    Good luck!

-Ben, FishnRN

Working Stiff needs to Fish

Just thought I'd toss this out there and see what happens. The lake that I usually fish on a fairly regular basis each year is not producing any fish. I'm used to being able to troll for trout and catch at least a limit or more on an average day and in that there are usually at least one 2.5 lber or better, but this year is unbearably slow and I need take this slow time and explore and I figured I'd see if I could tag along with other sniffers and try new spots. So if you have an open seat for trolling or otherwise fishing for trout or kokanee, but especially browns or macks (I haven't caught a brown in 2 years, and never caught a mack) within 2.5 hours drive from Chico I'd love to get the chance to meet some sniffers and see some new water. I have all the trolling gear necessary for trout just waiting for me to put it to good use! IM me if you've got a spot. I don't smoke or drink and don't mind those that do. I can even help launching or driving if need be. Saturdays and Sundays are my only days totally off but if I can get home by noon Monday through Friday that would be fine too!

---LippRipper