Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: is Shanghai bend worth fishing for salmon anymore

Re: is Shanghai bend worth fishing for salmon anymore

I caught a few small stripers myself up the st from shanghai today.. ^

i was talking about the hole up river around the corner from the rapids its about 30foot deep i know the feather and every spot im still catching stripers alot funner then salmon caught 11 fish this morning and 2 before dark

Super Moderated

Copy that. Ill make it a personal post... Straight to your cell phone LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dont post, just send to me.... hehe

Super Moderated

Quote Originally Posted by djkurisu1 View Post
    any luck? I would love to make my way over there and try it out, just dont want the skunk to visit me and ruin it for me
    I will be trying it sometime opening week no matter what so ill be sure to post how it went.

Super Moderated

is Shanghai bend worth fishing for salmon anymore

Quote Originally Posted by rippinlip View Post
    salmon really arent holding there i caught a few last year but its not going to be good to many people are going to be trying to floss its going to be a mess down there cops are shutting the gate on the marysville side 30 mins before dark not every night but every few yuba city side people are breaking into cars i would fish under bridges really good spinnner and spoon spot is yuba city side drive to end of shanghai bend road soon as you get to the levee and park walk straight over lots of fish holding there i fished down there tonight they were jumping
    Hold on bro... Unless I read it wrong you said the fishing wouldn't be any good... But then you say lot of fish holding there and saw them jumping....

So which is it??? Are they there or not? lol

Also let me know when you are fishin it there man. I can walk there from my place, but never see anyone out there when I go except that homeless chick an some Vietnam vet guy whos nice but seems a bit strange to me... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rippinlip View Post
    salmon really arent holding there i caught a few last year but its not going to be good to many people are going to be trying to floss its going to be a mess down there cops are shutting the gate on the marysville side 30 mins before dark not every night but every few yuba city side people are breaking into cars i would fish under bridges really good spinnner and spoon spot is yuba city side drive to end of shanghai bend road soon as you get to the levee and park walk straight over lots of fish holding there i fished down there tonight they were jumping
    any luck? I would love to make my way over there and try it out, just dont want the skunk to visit me and ruin it for me

Super Moderated

Quote Originally Posted by XPL051v3 View Post
    So do I need to bring my boat out there and find out? Still deciding on a spot to drop my boat in Wed for some Salmon.

-Xzi
    Text msg sent

So do I need to bring my boat out there and find out? Still deciding on a spot to drop my boat in Wed for some Salmon.

-Xzi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast