Post Thanks / Like

Re: *Looking for 16ft aluminum boat*

I just posted my 16' Aluminum Fisher Hawk bass boat. I have more pictures too. Thanks Scott

Post Thanks / Like

This guy is a one post wonder,he hasn't even logged on in 7/8 days!!!!I would ignore him....JMPO of course.......Don

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am from Sacramento and wanting to buy a 16ft aluminum boat. Send me info and I will check it out. Doesn't matter what brand.

Thanks
    Hey sickness, check the private message i sent you if you haven't already.

Post Thanks / Like

I suspect you're looking for a used boat. If you're considering new, check out the JetCraft Falcon 1625 at Gone Fishin Marine in Dixon. I bought a 2011 in Mar of 2011 and its become my go to boat. Talk to Mark or Beau, they got me a great deal.

The JetCraft is owned by HarberCraft and built in BC. They are lighter than their competitors (North River, FishRite, etc, but much better built than boats comming from Brunswick owned companies. These 1625's are cut down 1825's and are the same hull that's used with their sport jet models. The Delta pad is still present which means you have no keel. They spin around on a dime which makes them perfect for tap dancing in the rocks but they can be a little tricky to get use to in the wind. That just takes practice to overcome. I chose the 60hp Merc EFI 4 stroke for mine and it has never ceased to impress me.

There are a couple of drawbacks. It fishes 3 fine but that's the max and it's better if only two are fishing when both have 2 rod licenses. I don't use mine in Salt Water at all and wouldn't consider it a SF Bay boat because the dead rise is only 12 degrees and on heavy aluminum boats there are no compound curves so they will beat you up in heavy chop. If you use it for that, get it with air ride seats.

Your statement, "it doesn't matter what brand" should be re-thought in my opinion. Theres a huge difference in brands but suprisingly little comparable difference in price.

Post Thanks / Like

F33rnofish has a nice one for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I have a 17 foot gregor listed on the site for sale. Not 16' , but very good boat and ready to fish. It's under 1995 Gregor with 40hp Mercury.
    Check it out!

Post Thanks / Like

*Looking for 16ft aluminum boat*

Hey Guys,

I am from Sacramento and wanting to buy a 16ft aluminum boat. Send me info and I will check it out. Doesn't matter what brand.

Thanks