Post Thanks / Like

Lamiglas Fly Rod 7 wt. 8'6" $80

2 pc. graphite fly rod, HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A. by Lamiglas. Model 1297-7

I am the original owner of this rod, and purchased it new in 1987. Medium Fast/Fast action, perfect for larger trout, lake bass, American River Steelhead, and smaller Stripers.

Condition is outstanding; the rod hasn't been used for 20 years. It was my starter steelie rod, then became a back-up, but not before landing a 10 lb. chrome buck at Sailor Bar. That fish put this rod to the test, and it passed with flying colors. I haven't fished for steelies for a couple of decades, and have gone to 8 wt. rods for Delta Stripers, although considering the average size I've taken during the last few years, a 6 wt. would have been fine ;-).

This is a good all around rod for the American, Feather and the Delta, and foothill lakes for bass. If you're starting out, the action is forgiving enough for a challenged caster, but fast enough to cut through wind to get your line where you need it to be.

If you'd like to try it first, I'll be glad to meet you at a local Fair Oaks park and load it with a line so you can see if it's for you. Rod only, no sock or tube.

Email if you want to see it, and please leave phone contacts. I'll get back to you shortly.

Email: localcenters@gmail.com

Lamiglas Nameplate.jpgLamiglas Full Length.jpgLamiglas Downlocking Reel Seat.jpgLamiglas Cork.jpg
    Last edited by LCNSac; 10-19-2013 at 06:33 PM.