Post Thanks / Like

Re: Found. Someone's hunting dog near Biggs

Anyone know if this dog found a Good Home?
    Hunting, Fishing, Labrador Retrievers and a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey at the end of the day - Life Is Sweet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    Ahhhh poor boy, "with a mallard in his mouth" GOOD BOY! Hope somebody claims him, if not you can drop him off at my house in Twain Harte, I'd take good care of him.
    that is exactly what I was thinking...if owner isn't found, I would gladly take him and care for him.

poor baby, so skinny.

3. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what kind of dog it is. Possibly a mix. Looks like a lab face and possibly English pointer body. In any event a hell of a hunting dog, lost, lonely, miserable, starving and still holding on to the mallard. Brings a tear to my eye. Hunting dogs especially have a tender spot in my heart.
    I don't have a good feeling about the owner. No collar, not chipped, that's not a good dog owner.
    I love my dogs like they are my kids (actually they are), they are a part of the family, nothing I wouldn't do for them. I pray that dog finds a good loving home.
    Hunting, Fishing, Labrador Retrievers and a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey at the end of the day - Life Is Sweet

5. Likes CAL.NDN, redneckpunk, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh poor boy, "with a mallard in his mouth" GOOD BOY! Hope somebody claims him, if not you can drop him off at my house in Twain Harte, I'd take good care of him.

7. Likes redneckpunk, sportygirl, Waterdog liked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

530 Fishing. They didn't like that I posted a limit of spots and LM from Folsom and that I kept them. And it escalated from there, including death threats to me. Over fish! So I took it a step further with a picture off eggs from one of them we cleaned. That tipped everyone over the edge and I got banned. Page is nothing but poachers and tweekers anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Likes QueenAnnesRevenge, JB14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are you banned? I got kicked out of the Sac River fishing page for posting a pic of a greenie that was in the water that i didn't catch
    Insert witty line here

11. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Found. Someone's hunting dog near Biggs

This comes from one of the Facebook groups I'm banned from so I have a screen shot. Dog was found off Highway 162 at Wickman Rd near Biggs CA with a mallard in its mouth. Pics look like dog hasn't eaten in some time.

If you know of anyone who lost a dog in the area please call John Casaulong at 770-880-8810. Please share if you hunt or fish this area in hopes someone sees this.

13. Likes CRABBY, Ricky T, burninfuel liked this post