Thread: Weather?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weather?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckboatSalmon View Post
    I'm doing it! Going to launch out of Berkeley staying 3 nights gonna fish through Monday. I'll be in the FishingCole Blue north river if any of you are out. You guys on channel 67?
    I'll be out there as well, since weather looks promising, in my Robalo 2640. Few weeks ago the fleet was south but now there's no telling where the fleet will be. Goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing it! Going to launch out of Berkeley staying 3 nights gonna fish through Monday. I'll be in the FishingCole Blue north river if any of you are out. You guys on channel 67?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Go for it
    If you get out and aren't comfortable turn around and troll the bay for butts. Or go chase bass they're on fire right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

What are your guys thoughts about this weekend out of the gate? Windfinder shows wind settling down on Sat and even more on Sunday Monday. Any of you headed out?

Post Thanks / Like

Most days you won't being going 10 out for Salmon, unless they are fishing the Farallons so use the inside forecast for inshore fishing. Nooa web site is off more then its right, so I use windfinder.com for inshore and the Delta. I do look at Nooa point and click to get a general consensus. I look at the trend a day out also, so if it's getting better that's encouraging, and most times a iffy day can turn into a go day right before the trip,,,gregg

Post Thanks / Like

That mixed swell is making things rougher than it would normally be.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Weather?

Im curious what most of you are using for checking wind/wave reports? I've been using the noaa 46237 buoy. On that report it has two pt Reyes to Pigeon point forecasts. One is 0-10 miles and other is 10-60. I've been really going off the 10-60 and it's been showing small craft advisory basically all week. But it hasn't seemed all that bad from the reports? I want to obviously be safe just getting itchy to splash the boat and try my luck!