Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lake Pardee Fishing Report

Sounds like you've been spending some time on the lake. Better than I've been doing.

Nice report.

Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Hook Lake Pardee Fishing Report

-Lake Pardee Fishing Report-
    04/27/18

This year came with some big changes, lake pardee now has many new boat's to rent, as well as kayaks & more. The bass fishing has been really off, mostly smaller fish being caught. The lake has been hit hard with lots of fishing pressure this year. Lake is nearly full, & water clarity is getting better. Some fish can be seen bedding on the shoreline & cruising. The Debris up the river is slowly clearing, making it much easier to drive safely. The water temp is in the low 70's & warming up fast. The bass fishing is Just Ok at the moment, the trout fishing is not good at all, the crappie are biting here and there. I got myself a few fishing for bass one over 2lbs. The catfish bite has been suprisingly good. I have heard from many anglers they are catching. The Baitfish are starting to appear under the dock's, & in Coves. The Carp are Very Active you can see them cruising in many coves, & thrashing the shoreline. I believe they are getting ready to or are spawing.

The EastBayAnglers

3. Likes bluesman liked this post