Thread: Verona 4 25

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Verona 4 25

Quote Originally Posted by buzzardsluck View Post
    Finally got out on the water. Normally i would have 10 or more trips by now. I was not expecting 66 degree water. Lots of fish. Had an 11 yr old with us and action was non stop till noon when we had to go. Ended up with 12 keepers big fish was 24" . No real big fish but i think i saw some fish spawning. Took home a couple of the bigger fish. Had the crappiest sardines. Freezer burn and the ones i got at sportsmans were mushy. Any body seen some number 3 sardines any where?.
    It was nice to get a line wet.
    Buzzard
    Buzz, nice to see a report from you. Lots of luck in the feather north from star but this last week is a turn for the worst. Been running live bait but I think it’s time to dabble in your style and run verona north toward Colusa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Verona 4 25

Finally got out on the water. Normally i would have 10 or more trips by now. I was not expecting 66 degree water. Lots of fish. Had an 11 yr old with us and action was non stop till noon when we had to go. Ended up with 12 keepers big fish was 24" . No real big fish but i think i saw some fish spawning. Took home a couple of the bigger fish. Had the crappiest sardines. Freezer burn and the ones i got at sportsmans were mushy. Any body seen some number 3 sardines any where?.
    It was nice to get a line wet.
    Buzzard

3. Likes TBSP, Katch, Stickman, Waterdog liked this post