Post Thanks / Like

Re: feather river 5/1

The big girls have arrived. RH Guide Service is slaying them (and releasing)

Post Thanks / Like

We talked to 4 other guys out there 1 of them had 2 fish and the others didn't have any luck. That was my first time striper fishing the feather only been out there salmon fishin a few times. Don't know if I will be back to the feather if I do ill send you a pm if I do. We are goin out on the sac river Saturday should do good

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing is pretty spotty on the Feather. Gonna have to find them or anchor up at the right locations. I was out this last weekend with some friends on a boat above Boyd’s and found fish. Spoke to a guide at the ramp and he was cleaning 3 limits for clients (he said they went downriver). Most the folks I talked to had no keepers, lots of shakers. There are specific locations on the river that always hold fish regardless. Just a matter of working them when you find them. Shoot me a PM and I’ll get a little more specific.
    Last edited by Project_84; 05-02-2018 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Post Thanks / Like

feather river 5/1

Went to the feather river after work with a couple buddies got to boydes pump around 230 fished till 630. We got 1 19 incher and we got one shaker. Has anyone had any luck around that area lately?