Thread: Pardee

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pardee

Some really nice trout in the lake this year. I may try it again next week and see how I can do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytrucker View Post
    Dude you need to get a tan.
    Youre right my vitamin d is low too! Had to play hooky to get out there.
    This is a bit off topic sorry op but can i run a mechanic for hire business on the lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEHPYX View Post
    Was out there last week limited on some nice ones but main target was smallies
    over my left shoulder is the dam.I have a couple of spots close by for kokes which should start hitting now didnt try for them last week i fish for them with fry that i trap on the lake i stumbled across this method of taking kokes by accident no guide services i fish on the anchor But with my cannon mini troll with a custom line release i made so i can feel the slightest bite and release from the clip easily.

Caught this one by the spillway

Dude you need to get a tan.

4. Likes Waterdog, NEHPYX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was out there last week limited on some nice ones but main target was smallies
    over my left shoulder is the dam.I have a couple of spots close by for kokes which should start hitting now didnt try for them last week i fish for them with fry that i trap on the lake i stumbled across this method of taking kokes by accident no guide services i fish on the anchor But with my cannon mini troll with a custom line release i made so i can feel the slightest bite and release from the clip easily.

Caught this one by the spillway
    Last edited by NEHPYX; 07-08-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

We were trolling speedy shinners & small rapala's and at times kokanee gear. 35-55 ft. deep. Speed 1.5 -2.8mph depending on what we were trolling. Quit at 11:30 am started getting hot All nice big trout but seen very few kokanee on the screen.

7. Likes NEHPYX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What, where and how deep were you trolling for trout?
    Fireman-DAD-Fish Slayer

Post Thanks / Like

Pardee

Went to Pardee yesterday and caught 6 nice trout Lost one kokanee Pretty slow for everyone No nets flying. Only 5-6 boats trolling and a few bass boats Most people ae still fishing the bank because they are still stocking trout in the lake. The girl at the check in said they will plant trout for a couple more weeks

10. Likes Mytidi, NEHPYX liked this post