Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canyon fish bags

Bought a bigger one and love it, but it does leak through the zipper it it lays flat. Still works, just don't let it lean on something you need dry. Also burns ice on milti-say trips, but I love it for day trips. Saves a ton of room.

Smaller one is on my list too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    bro go to costco and buy one of their insulated food bags. They are the best thing since sliced bread and pockets on jeans if you're on a budget. I put a 27 lb pound five fish limit in one a couple months ago.
    I carry two of those in my car with a couple of plastic kitchen bags for a liner. I also have a small ice bag type with water in it and frozen re-usable blocks and water bottles in it. If I keep anything I put some of the blocks in the Walmart/Sam's Club/Costco bag with them.........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

bro go to costco and buy one of their insulated food bags. They are the best thing since sliced bread and pockets on jeans if you're on a budget. I put a 27 lb pound five fish limit in one a couple months ago.

4. Likes TroutLife, Jetspray, ironcook67 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Canyon fish bags

I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on a canyon fish bag for when I go trout fishing. I’m debating between two models...
    B-29 - 20”x30”
    B-32 - 15”x24”

Sometimes those Berryessa trout are a good 22”, and if i bring my son and 1 other, that can be quite a few fish (sometimes). Im leaning towards the B-29, but if the 32 will fit 10 good size trout i’ll go with that. Anybody got one and like the size or wish you had a bigger or smaller one? I already have a large one (different brand) for Salmon... so im not looking for a one size fits all bag, it would be trout and land locked salmon.... and any crappie we manage to get if my neighbor goes... he’s really into those crappie.
    It’s better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.

6. Likes BigUnInDaBoat, Jetspray liked this post