Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2018 - Signup

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    In the past I drove for 7 1/2 hours to get to Eagle Lake from Fremont Ca. Pyramid would have been shorter and faster taking 80 to Pyramid blvd in Reno, and the drive out is not so bad that way either they have very much improved the inter change with McCarren blvd and Pyramid blvd too. Hope to see you there some day....Jetspray
    I can't make if for the Fest. However, I'm taking the whole week of Thanksgiving off...was planning to fish the first half of the week. I haven't planned anything out for that yet.

Maybe I could do a trip to Pyramid instead. Maybe meet up with a few of you for some shore fishing.

Pyramid has been on my list of places to fish for years.

I hope you guys have a blast out there this weekend.

Tight lines,
    SH

2. Likes okie, Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2018 - Signup

Quote Originally Posted by GNappers View Post
    Good luck go get em!
    Just about ready to leave, stopped raining here in Gardnerville NV. 95 miles to go....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

4. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck go get em!

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2018 - Signup

Everything is ready heading out in the morning, it is raining here.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteelHunter View Post
    I wish I lived closer to this lake. Sounds like you fellas are going to have a blast there.

Good luck! And post some pics of your catch, I would love to see some of those P-Mid Monsters.
    In the past I drove for 7 1/2 hours to get to Eagle Lake from Fremont Ca. Pyramid would have been shorter and faster taking 80 to Pyramid blvd in Reno, and the drive out is not so bad that way either they have very much improved the inter change with McCarren blvd and Pyramid blvd too. Hope to see you there some day....Jetspray

9. Likes Captain Compassion, SteelHunter liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good. See you all Friday.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

11. Likes LineStretcher, Jetspray liked this post
    aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

Live coverage is going to be sketchy. The only service available is Verizon and most have AT&T. I'll post my pics but that'll get boring quick.

13. Likes Jetspray, SteelHunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I lived closer to this lake. Sounds like you fellas are going to have a blast there.

Good luck! And post some pics of your catch, I would love to see some of those P-Mid Monsters.

Post Thanks / Like

Up date I now have it on the 2 amp mode for the night, should be good by tomorrow morning.....Jetspray

16. Likes LineStretcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post
    Getting slammed by a Washoe Zephyr. Tent is doing well so that's a good thing. Things should settle down this evening and then maybe a little rain. All part of the Pyramid game.
    The truck battery was dead as a door nail, I have it on 10 amp charge from 09:00 this morning and it's computer says I have 3.9 amps to go. Maybe I will be able to load up tomorrow and go get some fuel......Jetspray

18. Likes LineStretcher liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast