Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sac Metro 9/6/18

Quote Originally Posted by Bret1972 View Post
    Gonna fish for stripers in Rio Vista tomorrow... and when iím done I ...may... fish for salmon where the Sacramento river splits off. Have to see how the wind is... if all goes perfect, iíll go home with 2 stripers, 1 salmon, and a winning lottery ticket.
    I think right now you would have a better chance at getting a winning lottery ticket than you would catching a salmon. I was out yesterday also with a buddy. We caught a whole lot of nothing!

Good luck out there today.

Rich

2. Likes honksrworkn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna fish for stripers in Rio Vista tomorrow... and when iím done I ...may... fish for salmon where the Sacramento river splits off. Have to see how the wind is... if all goes perfect, iíll go home with 2 stripers, 1 salmon, and a winning lottery ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Seeker View Post
    Thanks for the report man, a skunk report is just as useful as a red hot report. People forget that, youíre owed one soon. See you out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report man, a skunk report is just as useful as a red hot report. People forget that, youíre owed one soon. See you out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Bret1972, monkey916 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bret1972 View Post
    Got a late start and launched from Garcia at 7:30. Started trolling just below minnow hole all the way past Garcia to the water thingy.... using sardine wrapped kwikfish. After a couple runs I tried Clarksburg with some silvertrons... 2 passes and nothing. Back upriver just a bit above Stans with silvertrons and again with the kwikfish.... nothing. I didnít see any fish caught all day, not even by the snaggers, I mean, jiggers.

So all you lurkers who never post your reports... stay home, nothing happening here!

Thanks for the info,, guess i'll stay home.

8. Likes Bret1972 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sac Metro 9/6/18

Got a late start and launched from Garcia at 7:30. Started trolling just below minnow hole all the way past Garcia to the water thingy.... using sardine wrapped kwikfish. After a couple runs I tried Clarksburg with some silvertrons... 2 passes and nothing. Back upriver just a bit above Stans with silvertrons and again with the kwikfish.... nothing. I didnít see any fish caught all day, not even by the snaggers, I mean, jiggers.

So all you lurkers who never post your reports... stay home, nothing happening here!
    Itís better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.