Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dime Bright with scales ....

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrong2 View Post
    Irritating you is priority one in water management. Doesn't have anything to do with irrigation, municipal demand, salinity control or water availability. You should feel special.

Nice fish by the way.
    Damn right I'm special .... I'm one of the 3% sick of Ca government wrecking our state and ready to do as our founding fathers did to fix it ...
    Yeah , about 3% of We the People are Special .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevfish View Post
    Nice catch. I'm interested in seeing what those fish look like on your sonar because I've heard you cant see salmon on electronics. But I don't think that's true because I can see lots of things with downimaging on my Lowrance.
    Yup it was a nice fish , wish I'd caught it I'm still skunked for the season ... I'm using the down scan overlay and it picks them up fine , I've heard this myth as well so I've dropped my go pro down to see what we were marking .... Salmon so this myth busted

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevfish View Post
    Nice catch. I'm interested in seeing what those fish look like on your sonar because I've heard you cant see salmon on electronics. But I don't think that's true because I can see lots of things with downimaging on my Lowrance.
    I believe they make as arches without the orange mark on the arch or a half faded arch. I could be wrong though but that’s what I’ve noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Irritating you is priority one in water management. Doesn't have anything to do with irrigation, municipal demand, salinity control or water availability. You should feel special.

Nice fish by the way.
    Last edited by fishwrong2; 09-09-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Nice thanks for the report

Post Thanks / Like

Dime Bright with scales ....

Fished the Sac Fri morn , saw and marked very few fish in the stretch we fished near Hamilton bridge ... Water levels seem to be dropping weekly for no real reason which doesn't do Salmon fishermen much good , thanks again DWR you suck .. always doing your best to screw up our fisheries .
    We managed to get a small Dime bright 10 lb hen that still had scales(one of the freshest river Salmon I've ever seen) .. Also hooked and lost 3 boondoggling roe .... You have to work for them but the guys consistently on the water in the know are getting a fish or at least hooking up pretty much every outing ... Water is dropping but thankfully water temps are still 58-60 .....
    From what I hear its pretty good from Woodson bridge on up , guides are doing well up there with T55 flat fish before daylight then back bouncing or boondoggling Roe to catch their limits ..
    Attached Images Attached Images