Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thieves Caught

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thieves Caught

Quote Originally Posted by gdr_11 View Post
    The trick is to find the trailer these scum bags use to pull their boat....and then while they are out stealing pots....well, you get the idea.
    Seriously, when we had this problem a few years ago it got to the point where we would just take extra coffee and donuts with us, drop the pots, and the just drift around in eyesight of them for a couple of hours before we pulled them. Might not be the most productive way to crab but the days of crabbing and fishing at the same time are long gone as is trust and decency

2. Likes dennis l, wckid, CAL.NDN, Polebrother, dilbeck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The trick is to find the trailer these scum bags use to pull their boat....and then while they are out stealing pots....well, you get the idea.

4. Likes MoMoney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kurac View Post
    No but three wrongs or (lefts) do make a right, so when someone hits you once, hit them back three times, that's how stupid people learn.

Cant say I totally agree but that right there sure is funny. Made me laugh anyways. Problem is this world is full of stupid people..!!

Post Thanks / Like

My first trip out this year I had one of my pots stolen after less than a 3 hour soak while I was in another part of the bay. After that long day it took the wind out of my sails to continue this part of the hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KERPOW View Post
    Easy there... Two wrongs don't make a right. But I do empathize with you.Best wishes for fishes.KERPOW!
    No but three wrongs or (lefts) do make a right, so when someone hits you once, hit them back three times, that's how stupid people learn.

8. Likes MoMoney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone must know the boat, owner and/or crew so let them know they're on notice through out our fishing community.

To quote Rameses to Mose,"So let it be written, so let it be done".

235 Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

Post Thanks / Like

Scumbags!!!! That pic should make the cover of next months fish sniffer!!!

11. Likes nayr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brokea--boater View Post
    where was this at,,,gregg
    this was at doran beach. as i was trailering my boat, i talked to three different guys, all of them either had their pots straight up stolen, emptied out, or had the bunks off their trailer stolen. the guy that had his pots stolen told me he had them soaking for 2 hours, came back to check on them, and they were gone.

you have to be a true low life to take the hard earned work away from another person. it is a huge investment to take the time, make the drive, burn the fuel on the road and on the water, take the chance of going into the ocean, buy bait, buy pots and all the things i forgot, just to pull your pot and find it empty. or worse, come back to your truck and finding out you have no way to get your boat home. i really hope that guy didnt have to stay the night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crab Roper View Post
    I will take matters in my own hands now that we have a pic of boat when and if I see him he will pay for New tires all the way around. Truck and trailer. I am tired of losing gear and food for my family. When you steal from the mouths of my children watch the f#*k out boy's.......

I couldn't agree more but don't advertise it to the world just in case somebody beats you to it and you'd be blamed...know what I mean?
    Last edited by Seon; 11-15-2018 at 05:37 AM.

235 Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

14. Likes redneckpunk, MoMoney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crab Roper View Post
    I will take matters in my own hands now that we have a pic of boat when and if I see him he will pay for New tires all the way around. Truck and trailer. I am tired of losing gear and food for my family. When you steal from the mouths of my children watch the f#*k out boy's.......
    Easy there... Two wrongs don't make a right. But I do empathize with you.

Best wishes for fishes.KERPOW!

16. Dislikes MoMoney disliked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast