Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who’s fishing River Bend this Sunday?

Just gotta fish with buddies. Always safer in numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear the Rancho Murieta fishing Club is a safe place and you can rest safely knowing you won't see a soul who makes less than $90,000 annually, just have to get an invite or simply buy a house there. Or the Apple Hill truck trout pond is kicking out limits, safe parking for your tow rig and no people who make you feel uncomfortable. Best be sure to bring a group of friends though, one can never be too safe, it's the wild west at that there Apple Hill truck trout pond. :)

4. Likes Bankie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeartHarlez View Post
    Wasp spray works good too as it sprays really far (around 30 feet), shoots straight where directed, and is completely legal to carry. A tip I got from a friend that was a low income housing inspector.
    what's the spray content made of? similiar to pepper spray?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeartHarlez View Post
    Wasp spray works good too as it sprays really far (around 30 feet), shoots straight where directed, and is completely legal to carry. A tip I got from a friend that was a low income housing inspector.

Thats a great idea. I have a CCW too but wasp spray would be a good idea for those who don’t carry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sawhorseray View Post
    I have a CCW permit, tho when I'm walking my dog I pocket a 50,000 volt taser for pitbulls and the like. Even a $30 cattle prod will work pretty well. Just sayin' RAY

Post Thanks / Like

I fish RB after the upper AR has closed, and I've never encountered homeless people walking their pitbulls. Occasionally, I see suspicious characters on their bikes scoping the parking lot. I see a lot of hikers and dog walkers, though. At least have a good size knife ready on your waist when you're alone there.

9. Likes Jimmy_M liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MienAce View Post
    STHU!!!
    Where do they sleep, **** and bathe? Not in the house. Do they have a home to go to?So they are homeless
    No They are Toilet-less!!!!!the real Homeless are in Chico . and Paradise . Not having a good time camping along The American River sucking up your tax Dollars for a free fix!!!!!

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MtnFisher View Post
    9mm works for me.... regarding vicious pit bills.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    44 mag..the 'problem solver'..never leave home without it..I refuse to be attacked by anything!!

Post Thanks / Like

9mm works for me.... regarding vicious pit bills.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    We need to stop calling them Homeless . they have a place to sleep , **** and eat . its where they lay at night if anything they are house less , but they do have a place they live at . if its a Camp its a resident ! if its in a tent it a resident , they are more Like Hobos !! if anyone remembers that term .Stop with the PC stuff to make us feel sorry for them!!!!!........................if anything House less Campers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that live and do what they want . with no regard for what they do . to Them its a free country and the key word is ...FREEEEEEE !.
    STHU!!!
    Where do they sleep, **** and bathe? Not in the house. Do they have a home to go to?So they are homeless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast