Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pmid 11-30

Post Thanks / Like

Re: pmid 11-30

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrong2 View Post
    I meant no offense or to imply anything was wrong, just trying to make a dumb joke. Your crowd all appear to be standup guys. Good examples for us all.
    You would be one of those good examples yourself, no offense taken at all. I have so many coffee cups around here and no one wants to use them, when family comes for dinners and holidays I make very good coffee and they use the throw away cups I buy from COSTCO or Sam's Club. I do think Don has a novel idea though....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I am a guy who knows some of these fellas pretty well, and Don might use a electro pulse unit on his wire but that is about it. The cup looks old and I know he carries a thermo mug like most of us do because they won't spill and stay hot for hours. If you look at the box next to the cup he has sunscreen stuff and what looks like and aspirin bottle or some type of med ( I carry those too). Don is a straight up fella and would not want to loose his ability to fish Pyramid from some sort of mistake like one barb not taken off of three ($140 fine) or breaking a keep rule....Jetspray
    I meant no offense or to imply anything was wrong, just trying to make a dumb joke. Your crowd all appear to be standup guys. Good examples for us all.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    SET THE HOOK!!!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Great looking lure Don, just troll it through a bait ball and it's on....Jetspray
    I like to stop right when it hit's the bait cloud and let it drop, ten count and set the hook! ALWAYS works for me! (Spoons of course), and those are great looking ones. Try to find them in gold or copper, gold is best.

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post

My third "Black box" gave out on me last year. All I have now is Positive Ion Control incorporated in my Cannon downriggers. I haven't been using them much lately though.
    Mine looks pretty new, haven't used it since I left the Bay Area in 2006. My mag 10's have that Ion Control too.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Another one to try out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Catch ya later ... hooks

8. Likes okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a guy who knows some of these fellas pretty well, and Don might use a electro pulse unit on his wire but that is about it. The cup looks old and I know he carries a thermo mug like most of us do because they won't spill and stay hot for hours. If you look at the box next to the cup he has sunscreen stuff and what looks like and aspirin bottle or some type of med ( I carry those too). Don is a straight up fella and would not want to loose his ability to fish Pyramid from some sort of mistake like one barb not taken off of three ($140 fine) or breaking a keep rule....Jetspray

My third "Black box" gave out on me last year. All I have now is Positive Ion Control incorporated in my Cannon downriggers. I haven't been using them much lately though.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With the brass showing through, it could pass for a Tui Chub also.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: pmid 11-30

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Juvenile Cui-Ui

Great looking lure Don, just troll it through a bait ball and it's on....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrong2 View Post
    My first thought was I hope he wasn't using smelly jelly on the jig...... Thank God it's not allowed up there. Agree it's good to store lures in a place you won't step on them, but grabbing a quick swig of coffee just got a whole lot more complicated.

Cool to hear getting multiple hookups. Sounds like they're on the feed.

Post Thanks / Like

Juvenile Cui-Ui

Catch ya later ... hooks

15. Likes Jetspray, okie liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast