Post Thanks / Like

2004 seaswirl-2101 striper hardtop, walk around cuddy cabin, with a trailrite 2 axle

2004 SEASWIRL 2101 STRIPER (length 21’6”). With only 448.9 Engine Hours, it comes with a well conditioned TrailRite Trailer.

The boat can sleep two adults in the Cuddy Cabin, and has a Porta Potty (never been used), and is Perfect for Fishing All of the Islands off the Coast of California.It can be trailered to Mexico to Fish the Coastal Waters and Islands there.It can also be used for family entertainment, watersports or fishing on the lakes of your choice and on the Colorado River.

It comes with a RAYMARINE C70 GPS / Radar / Fish Finder, a Garmin 240 Fishfinder (all the basics), a Horizon Quest VHF Ship to Shore Radio, a 3” Spherical Ritchie Compass, and COLREGS compliant Nav Lights.

The Engine is a Volvo Penta 5.0GXi-E...270 HP, 2 Bilge Pumps, 1 Bait Tank with Pump,1 Washdown Pump and 5.0 Liters displacement + Stabilizer. Fuel tank holds 105 gallons, both have been routinely serviced.

Some other highlights include Custom Built Reinforced Rails with Added Height. It has 4 Rod Holders in the Cockpit and Custom Built Brass Rocket Launchers Above. It has an Electric Anchor Winch with Chain and Rope Box. The trailer is in great condition: It has reconditioned hydraulic surge brakes, like new, barely used and never used tires.

You’ll be out on the ocean as soon as you want, it comes with 2019 DMV registrations and lake mussel license. Also Included are the manuals for the boat, radar system etc.The service records are available upon request.

OWNER HAS THE SURVEYOR COPY OF VALUATION AT TIME OF PURCHASE

ASKING PRICE: $17,500 OR BEST OFFERLOCATION PASADENA CA 91106

Contact me anytime and if I miss your call I’ll get back to you within a day

HENRY 323-821-9834

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post