Thread: Pyramid 12-7

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid 12-7

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post

When I purchase a scale I check it against known weights. An inaccurate scale can read wrong and lie to you, both under and over.

When you get fish close to the 10lb. mark, you don't want to cheat yourself.

Excellent day(4hrs,) of fishing Ivan, or should I say catching. That 10lber. will smack your lure one day!

one day! My scale could be off. It looked about the same size as Bill's 9 pounder we weighed in . I didnt want to kill it unless I was sure. Bill told me you guys were fishing Friday. That explains why I couldn't get you on the radio .
    2007 Crestliner 15 Canadian Mercury 25 4 stroke electric troller & Hobbie Pro Angler 14 ......Fish beware!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fish_junky View Post
    Sounds like a great day on the Yak. That's a lot of peddling you did but it sounds like it payed off. Looking forward to taking my Hobie up there again soon. Very fun place on a kayak.
    I think it was a little over 6 miles. The day I through in monument it was 9.6
    2007 Crestliner 15 Canadian Mercury 25 4 stroke electric troller & Hobbie Pro Angler 14 ......Fish beware!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iln143 View Post
    It was a good day. I only fished for about 4 hours. I will get that dam 10 pounder one day! They were all on bloody frog maglip and white with black dot and orange blood lines sierra spoon.

When I purchase a scale I check it against known weights. An inaccurate scale can read wrong and lie to you, both under and over.

When you get fish close to the 10lb. mark, you don't want to cheat yourself.

Excellent day(4hrs,) of fishing Ivan, or should I say catching. That 10lber. will smack your lure one day!

Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day on the Yak. That's a lot of peddling you did but it sounds like it payed off. Looking forward to taking my Hobie up there again soon. Very fun place on a kayak.
    2017, 20ft Gregor Eagle, 100hp Honda, 9.9 Honda, 80 lb Riptide, 4 Scotty 1106's

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good day. I only fished for about 4 hours. I will get that dam 10 pounder one day! They were all on bloody frog maglip and white with black dot and orange blood lines sierra spoon.

6. Likes hooks liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting closer to that 10# fish. It won't be long. Sounds like a good day.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid 12-7

Launched my kayak at 9 mile today. Fished North to the beginning of the Willows then back to Warriors . Caught 12, 4 fish over 24 inches. Biggest was 27 1/2 9 pounds 6 ounces. Still no 10 pounder. Bigger fish moving close to shore.