Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone remember joke about fellow getting rattle snake bite on private part.

My oncologist said the same thing to me a couple weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone remember joke about fellow getting rattle snake bite on private part.

HAHA, that ones been around a couple days at least.
    2000 SuperDuty F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Anyone remember joke about fellow getting rattle snake bite on private part.

BTW the punch line was "Doc says you gonna die"....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

5. Likes BDuck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    So if you have extensive hypermetabolic metastic disease in chest,abdomen,pelvis,cervical spine and bones maybe you should not look at buying a new boat .. . Maybe Okie will tell the joke
    It came from an old Red Foxx joke that he used to tell, I had the original record but my son got all of those records plus a bunch of high end audiophile equipment....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Anyone remember joke about fellow getting rattle snake bite on private part.

So if you have extensive hypermetabolic metastic disease in chest,abdomen,pelvis,cervical spine and bones maybe you should not look at buying a new boat .. . Maybe Okie will tell the joke

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post