Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Geez, where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    IG is pretty much FaceBook for the cool kids. It’s just a picture and video only version of Facebook, also owned by FB. Posts are typically sorted by tags. You can search for #fishsniffer and see all posts that have that tag. #troutfshing, #trouttrolling, etc are popular tags.

By using tags, you can filter out all of the crap, and just view what you want. Here’s a sample of what you see when you search #fishsniffer.

IG is screen names, not real names. Most IG posts are also found on FB since they are seamlessly linked.

So, I take it, this Instagram thing is like a beer commercial. I get instagram and instantly catch big fish and have better looking fishing buddies? Who knew????

#being dragged into the 21st century kicking and screaming

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    It is a gift that you have Don, writing about an important topic is what it is. Many of us are not mentally deficient and can live without a phone stuffed in our hind ends or posting selfies of everything on the planet. I hope things work out for the USA in any case, why are there so many trying to get here for freedom...….Jetspray
    they want to change our laws and way of life to make it like it
    is in the countries they came from. jmho
    be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Geez, where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Don - Nevada View Post
    Wow!

When I posted "Geez, where is everyone," I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that it would generate five pages of comments and photos, as of now!

Wow!
    It is a gift that you have Don, writing about an important topic is what it is. Many of us are not mentally deficient and can live without a phone stuffed in our hind ends or posting selfies of everything on the planet. I hope things work out for the USA in any case, why are there so many trying to get here for freedom...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    I hope the NSA liked my pic of the big king I landed on Oroville last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The one "you" caught? Isnt the video showing Cal caught it? Hahaha

I think you should be the person in those videos not the way it is now. That's my personal opinion

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

When I posted "Geez, where is everyone," I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that it would generate five pages of comments and photos, as of now!

Wow!

7. Likes Jetspray, Stickman, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks dave yep I will be 50 in 60+ days. Yup I do pretty good most the time , but all the time it's just good to be out and not at work or on the couch. Ps besides Robbie when I talked to him he had 3 I was eating lunch from bank and yelled to him said his client canceled so he was out fishing himself, only seen 3 other fish caught and 3m2 were from my cousin. He did get a decent one around 5# oh 3 I caught were amador golds so I guess that's there names now. Rapala and spoons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

9. Likes Jetspray, GW208, MKE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Geez, where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    I'm still here not as much still on the water and still the only forum I'm on. And still haven't ever been on Facebook. From a young 49 year old dinosaur just saying hi. Got 4 at amador yesterday but only 1 to 2lb fish not pic worthy but I still am lol. Ps welcome back Don
    My son is 50 and works IT for the state, his job kind of forces him to use Facebook and he uses it to talk to my deceased brother-in-law's spouse in the Philippines. He teaches broad sword combat tactics. I too never have used Facebook but my wife does. 49 ain't so bad and it looks like you are doing quite well from the Yak...…...Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

11. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    I'm still here not as much still on the water and still the only forum I'm on. And still haven't ever been on Facebook. From a young 49 year old dinosaur just saying hi. Got 4 at amador yesterday but only 1 to 2lb fish not pic worthy but I still am lol.
    Ps welcome back Don
    Dang I need to get my kayak out. If you don't mind company shoot me a PM sometime.
    2017, 20ft Gregor Eagle, 100hp Honda, 9.9 Honda, 80 lb Riptide, 4 Scotty 1106's

13. Likes CAL.NDN, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still here not as much still on the water and still the only forum I'm on. And still haven't ever been on Facebook. From a young 49 year old dinosaur just saying hi. Got 4 at amador yesterday but only 1 to 2lb fish not pic worthy but I still am lol.
    Ps welcome back Don
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

15. Likes CRABBY, Jetspray, Waterdog, CDK, MKE, TBSP, Stickman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    We are dinosaurs but some day the current generation will be dinosaurs too.
    Sorry Ken but most will never make it that far....

17. Likes Jetspray, Waterdog liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast