Thread: Humor stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Humor stuff

I just placed orders for a chicken and also for an egg with Amazon. I'll let you know.

Two guys walked into a bar. . . the third one ducked.

I could tell you a coronavirus joke, but you probably won't get it.

A penguin, a horse, and a duck walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Humor stuff

It’s good to see a little humor back on these boards. I really miss Okie’s humorous posts. They always brightened my day. Hoping Okie will post occasional humor maybe on the trout board.
    Thanks for the laughs Califbill.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

3. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Humor stuff

It's been a bit of a strange day. First I found a hatfull of money. Then I was chased down the sidewalk by an angry man with a guitar! I went line dancing last night. Well, it was really a road-side sobriety test...same thing.

Therapist: Your wife says you never buy her flowers, is that true? Me: I honestly never knew she sold flowers.
    I stopped to pick up a hitchhiker. After several miles, he asked, "Aren't you afraid that I might be a serial killer?"
    I replied, "The odds of two serial killers being in the same car are extremely unlikely."

Some folks are not shaking hands due to fear of the corona virus. I'm not shaking hands 'cause everyone's out of toilet paper. --

5. Likes CDK, wckid, Waterdog, GW208, CAL.NDN liked this post