Creme Lures Pro Staff woolybuggin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Sacramento & Surrounding] --- Wanna fish with me on these days? FEB 15,16,17,18,

Well have to plan somethin out, im always down to tag along. Once I see you post a date that works for me ill let you know. Im off Fri thru sun but usually have to watch my daughter when im off.
    CREME PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

Fish Re: [Sacramento & Surrounding] --- Wanna fish with me on these days? FEB 15,16,17,18,

If anyone wants to hook up tomorrow / Friday and fish I'm game and i'll drive. I was thinking about poking around the Delta or going to a local lake or heading to the destination that I originally stated.

Heading out no later then 10am and will be back in Sacramento by 5 or 6pm or sooner depending on if the limit happens to tell me/us time to head home.

So who wants to go? I know someone dose it's Friday come-on and lets fish I got live bait and warms and a few shads, shrimps and etc left over free to use.

BYOP's (Bring Your Own Polls) and let's go 1/2 on a 12 pack? soda or beer ;)

I have spare polls willing to lend out but if it jumps out of your hand you can.

A.) jump in and get it
    B.) pay me for the loss
    C;) hand me yours if it's like mine ;)

FISH ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother, and all things as your brothers and sisters.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ready to do some fishing cats or trout anyone wanna tag along? I will be leaving the house at 9am

Ended up going to Isleton, CA

Lots of bight but those darn fish where just to smart to not get hooked and only have a free snack. I was using Grass Shrimps, Shads and Chicken Livers.

People say that the water is to cold in the Delta but I think it depends on what time of day and your location. Non stop bites. Even saw fish jumping out of water telling me hey "IDIOT" we are over here and your cast it all wrong ;)

Good times!!!
    Last edited by WLShafor; 02-16-2012 at 10:37 PM.
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother, and all things as your brothers and sisters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone want to go to Lake Amador with me tomorrow? If no one wants to go I might head on over the the shipping docs and try to get a Catfish using canned or fresh sardines. Anyone is welcomed to tag along just let me know on Facebook or private message me :)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Sacramento & Surrounding] --- Wanna fish with me on these days? FEB 15,16,17,18,

Right now I'm only set up for light action & medium action. My biggest poll is Shimano Sellus 7' 2" medium/heavy 8-14lb with Shimano Saros F SAR2500F on 8lbs test. But I have a few other set ups but that's my fancy one as of now. It's good for Trout, Bass & such. I'll fight the meanest Bluegill on 8lbs test

I'm down to fish for what I can catch. If someone is willing to lend me a set up when we go out then that's another story

I'm really after a good time and meeting new people to fish with. I also would like to learn some tips and tricks. I'm looking to buy a Steelhead set up next month I know it will be somewhat late in the season but I have my report card so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOGGUY View Post
    Really cool hitchhiker post Warren,are you primarily targeting trout?Collins is a good choice,may wanna alter date to the 19th....Don

Post Thanks / Like

Really cool hitchhiker post Warren,are you primarily targeting trout?Collins is a good choice,may wanna alter date to the 19th....Don

Post Thanks / Like

Cool [Sacramento & Surrounding] --- Wanna fish with me on these days? FEB 15,16,17,18,19

Best way to get a hold of me is Warren L Shafor | Facebook

I'm heading out to a few locations to do some fishing for a few hours. I will have room for 2 or 3 people depending on the dates. I will state when and where I will be heading and how many seats are open. I do not own a boat but I’m willing to haul yours if my 4Runner can handle it. I have a tow package and trailer light plug installed as well as a 2 inch hitch with ball.

Please help chip in on gas if I haul your boat. Thanks this would be wonderful. You will have to pay your way in if we go to a resort or a paid fishing spot.

On the weekdays I would like to be on the HWY heading towards to the fishing destination no later than 9am. If you are on my way I can swing by your place or you can meet me at my house or a park & ride. I will be coming from North Sacramento HWY 80 near Watt Ave & Northgate BLVD area.

For the weekends I will be on the road at 5:30am – 6:00am to get an early start on the day.

PLEASE BRING: your own water, lunch, snack & tackle box & fishing poles. I have something’s to share in my tackle box but I'm not a convenient store. Also bring MONEY. You never know when you will need it. You will also need your FISHING LICENES, & ID card just in case. Camping chair or bucket to sit on.

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Anything that is illegal, Drama and negative vibes & so on...
    • February 15th 2012 Wednesday

• February 16th 2012 Thursday

• February 17th 2012 Friday
    Lake Tabeaud or locations from Rio Vista - Folsom depending on the weather. 38.34853 -120.6636 (General Stocking Location) - Google Maps

• February 18th 2012 Saturday
    Pardee Lake Pardee Lake Recreation - Boating, Fishing, Camping, Picnicking, Swimming, Relaxing, Family Fun.

• February 19th 2012 Sunday
    Merle Colllins Reservoir This is a maybe if you have a better location let me know. Merle Collins Reservoir - Yuba County, California
    Last edited by WLShafor; 02-16-2012 at 10:33 PM.