Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: post count

Re: post count

Thanks Crabby ! That should be about right

aka SMOGGUY

Quote Originally Posted by stagger_lee View Post
    I know what you mean ! I've been a Sniffer almost 10 years and had over 1100 posts and now its like 370 somethin' ! Where did they GO ??
    Bumped you up stagger,this seems to be a ongoing problem that affects random members,sometimes over an over like mtn.man.......Don

I know what you mean ! I've been a Sniffer almost 10 years and had over 1100 posts and now its like 370 somethin' ! Where did they GO ??

Images

Thanks Don, We'll see how long they last this time.....Thanks again.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. ~Doug Larson

aka SMOGGUY

Quote Originally Posted by mtn. man View Post
    This has happened to me several times as well. I've also been a member since 2003. I don't remember how many posts I had, but it;s ALOT more than what is showing these days. I also lost dozens of pictures as well. I know I stopped posting for awhile a few years back when things got all nasty. what is it, use um' or loose um? I'm not one of those guys that watches my post count like friends on face book, but REALLY ? I'm just tired of guys pm'n me about being some kind of newbie with an old member date....
    Got it back Mark.....Don

Super Moderator
    Images

I can tell you have good info and experience, mtn. man!

If crabby don't give you a bump up, he can feel free to give you 100 of mine.

I'm just a new member and I don't need 'em, I waste too much time on here posting!

Best,

Quote Originally Posted by mtn. man View Post
    This has happened to me several times as well. I've also been a member since 2003. I don't remember how many posts I had, but it;s ALOT more than what is showing these days. I also lost dozens of pictures as well. I know I stopped posting for awhile a few years back when things got all nasty. what is it, use um' or loose um? I'm not one of those guys that watches my post count like friends on face book, but REALLY ? I'm just tired of guys pm'n me about being some kind of newbie with an old member date....

Images

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. ~Doug Larson

post count

I will sell some of mine.... 300 posts for 6.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aka SMOGGUY

Bumped ya up.........

aka SMOGGUY

This has happened to others as well,I've reset about 6/7 so far,as Wes said we are having a glitch now an then,so if ya have a problem just shoot a PM out....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast