Another new recipe! You'll be happy to know that this recipe is, again, really easy to make and can be made in under 30 minutes. You can substitute noodles for the instant brown rice if you don't care for or don't have brown rice.
Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add 2 tsp. butter, onions, and shitake mushrooms. Cover and cook for a few minutes until softened. Remove onions and mushrooms to a bowl. Add 1 tsp. butter & 2 tsp. olive oil to pan. Add sturgeon slices and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- 1 lb. sturgeon filets, cut in half lengthwise & sliced
- 1 Cup red onion, halved & sliced
- 1 Cup fresh shitake mushrooms, stems removed, halved & sliced
- 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom with sliced mushrooms soup
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- cooked instant brown rice for four
- 3 tsp butter & 2 tsp. olive oil
Add back mushrooms and onions, golden mushroom soup, water, parsley and dill. Heat to bubbly, turn to low and simmer for a few minutes until heated through. Serve over brown rice. This is good with fresh or frozen green beans and toasted almonds. Serves 4.
Like this recipe?
Send it to a Friend!