Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Public Comment Sought on Statewide Management of Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Legalbeagle View Post
    You need to do some research before you post (thank goodness this is a fishing website and people probably don't care). Illegals don't get welfare, nobody gets free internet, Medi-Cal is free to the poor only (in all states, especially Red States) and illegals get only emergency room visits. And, Putin owns the orange man, BTW. Mueller is coming...ha, ha, ha!

I think the weekend will be good fishing. I wonder if Pardee is overrun with riprap?
    I just stumbled across this thread and just want to take exception with the Beagle. Illegal aliens get lots of welfare and free stuff. It may not be legal but they get it and plenty of it. Fact - the state of California spends $25 billion plus on illegal aliens annually. Fact - the federal government spends over $125 billion on illegals annually. A lot of that obscene amount of money is spent on various social services for the illegals.
    Just wanted to set the facts straight. Legalbeagle spouts lots of things but unfortunately many are without factual foundation. One other misstatement without fact or truth is “Putin owns the orange man”. There is no, none, zero basis in truth just progressive psycho babble. BTW Mueller and his team have been looking for over a year and they have not found one single piece of evidence that there is collusion between the orange man and Putin or anyone else. Some of the statements are so absurd I just felt compelled to correct them. Ok gentlemen, carry on with what ever this thread is currently about. I’ll try to stay out of this unless there are some over the top misinformation or falsehoods.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

2. Likes Jetspray, TBSP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Owlman2 View Post
    I don't think the election of Trump was a reflection on one political philosophy or another as much as it was a rejection of politics. Everyone who is honest with themselves has to admit that Washington DC is absolutely corrupt and completely dysfunctional....whether you swing left or right. Trump was elected because he was the only one saying different things and acting differently.

I do think the country is doomed if we cannot find a way to purge Washington of the decades entrenched corruption. And that will not be easy.
    ..☝🏼..
    Wish I were fish'n

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Owlman2 View Post
    I don't think the election of Trump was a reflection on one political philosophy or another as much as it was a rejection of politics. Everyone who is honest with themselves has to admit that Washington DC is absolutely corrupt and completely dysfunctional....whether you swing left or right. Trump was elected because he was the only one saying different things and acting differently.

I do think the country is doomed if we cannot find a way to purge Washington of the decades entrenched corruption. And that will not be easy.
    Definitely between a rock and a hard spot this one. The DNC is even backing republicans now just to keep their cash flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post

Let me answer that by asking you this, when are you going to start practicing the tenets of the science and stop contributing to climate change. Of course I realize that you can't stop but you can reduce , even more than you may have already, simply by not fishing any more. With the agreement of many many in the scientific community I might add.

You're the preacher, you set the example.

I agree Don a preacher, gee bigoted remarks, I see snowflakes.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Science, Jetspray. The ozone layer was getting "bigger". Now it is not. Why? Because a world-wide effort put an end to the problem. You're welcome. Just try using Google. The hole in the ozone layer has always been there, just like a certain percentage of CO2 has always been in the atmosphere. When you interrupt the balance over a long period of time, environmental problems occur.

Oh d@mn, now I'm teaching 3rd grade science. At least children understand these concepts.
    Not teaching, you are preaching, believe in what you know is right, hocus pocus "Science"........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

The last election is no longer a mystery to me. We're doomed as a nation.

8. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With all do respect, I suggest you read the thread before posting next time. A certain someone on this thread started claiming illegal immigrants cause all the water pollution and made some bigoted remarks. Then, that person went on a rant about how "those" people collect freebie govt. handouts. Then that person and other "intelligent" people basically went on a rant about global warming being a scam, etc.

Somehow, I, an avid angler and fairly frequent poster on a fishing board, am calling for an end to fishing, LMAO!? The last election is no longer a mystery to me. We're doomed as a nation.

Now it's my turn, @hooks: "When did you start beating your wife?"

Let me answer that by asking you this, when are you going to start practicing the tenets of the science and stop contributing to climate change. Of course I realize that you can't stop but you can reduce , even more than you may have already, simply by not fishing any more. With the agreement of many many in the scientific community I might add.

You're the preacher, you set the example.

Catch ya later ... hooks

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by queenannesrevenge View Post
    standbye for fox news talking points....3...2...1...

Sent from my sm-g892a using tapatalk
    lmao!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Remember the "Hole in the Ozone Layer"?, they made manufacturers get rid of propellants for spray cans and change the type of gas used for air conditioners, guess what there is still a hole in the ozone layer........Jetspray
    Science, Jetspray. The ozone layer was getting "bigger". Now it is not. Why? Because a world-wide effort put an end to the problem. You're welcome. Just try using Google. The hole in the ozone layer has always been there, just like a certain percentage of CO2 has always been in the atmosphere. When you interrupt the balance over a long period of time, environmental problems occur.

Oh d@mn, now I'm teaching 3rd grade science. At least children understand these concepts.

13. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Believe in science

That says it all right there

“Faith without works is dead”

Should anglers stop fishing to put a dent in the wasteful burning burning of fossil fuel.....not me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With all do respect, I suggest you read the thread before posting next time. A certain someone on this thread started claiming illegal immigrants cause all the water pollution and made some bigoted remarks. Then, that person went on a rant about how "those" people collect freebie govt. handouts. Then that person and other "intelligent" people basically went on a rant about global warming being a scam, etc.

Somehow, I, an avid angler and fairly frequent poster on a fishing board, am calling for an end to fishing, LMAO!? The last election is no longer a mystery to me. We're doomed as a nation.

Now it's my turn, @hooks: "When did you start beating your wife?"
    Last edited by Legalbeagle; 04-19-2018 at 02:58 PM.

15. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast