Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Fest Spring 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    Ok. Here is another movie made form a different software package. I guess it's a little better. Thanks Steve for the help.

Richard
    Awesome! Good seeing you again CC! I edited some video as well. Can't wait to get back to Pmid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fish On!

2. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Spring 2018

Richard, Steve is really cool on this stuff. Thanks Steve........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

4. Likes LineStretcher liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Here is another movie made form a different software package. I guess it's a little better. Thanks Steve for the help.

Richard
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

6. Likes TBSP, OYD, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OYD. On Windows XP I had two good video programs. A video the size of the one I had would be 22 Megs. This came out 4+ Megs. There was not nearly as many trout off of Pelican as last year. It was a nice couple of days.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear everyone had a good time. Managed to get out there Sun for an hour or so but looked like everyone was long gone.

Saw one of the disoriented truck trout cruising but that was it for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

9. Likes hooks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OYD View Post
    Thanks for the report. The video is good but as Mickey said on the other site, some of the pictures are pretty fuzzy. I found the video on this site to be clearer if you do not enlarge it to full screen. The water sure has risen a lot since my last shore trip about a month ago. What happened to all the flyfishers who usually line all the pelican area shorelines this time of year? It looks bare (but nice)!
    Most of them had moved down to about 2 feet from the south side of the launch so they could catch anything the tribe dropped back in after they were spawned out, they were side to side Friday and Saturday. Yes the water is still on the rise, there was about a pitchers mound area at Spider to shore fish from.........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

11. Likes OYD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. The video is good but as Mickey said on the other site, some of the pictures are pretty fuzzy. I found the video on this site to be clearer if you do not enlarge it to full screen. The water sure has risen a lot since my last shore trip about a month ago. What happened to all the flyfishers who usually line all the pelican area shorelines this time of year? It looks bare (but nice)!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Spring 2018

Great stuff CC, nice send off for Beth as well, she did a classy thing on the way out. We will miss her voice around the campfire and radio. It was a great fest with great folks and great food. Love the fire talk with few phones doing anything more than taking pictures and showing them to each other.........Jetspray

14. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fish_junky View Post
    Very cool Video my friend. Bummed I missed the Fest. Looks like a good turn out.
    Now bring on the Fall Fest! :)
    October 12 - 14.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice slide show CC! I really enjoyed that. Thanks. Hope to make it there with you guys in the next couple years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast